[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
1. 3 sentences about yourself that you wouldn’t post on LinkedIn?
– I’m probably taller than you at 6 foot 4″; And yes you can’t tell over video call 🙂
– I have an irrational fear of eating mushrooms, from watching cartoons with poisonous mushrooms as a kid.
– The longest job I ever kept was founding a startup, KeyReply.
2. What will you be speaking about at East Meets West 2017 and where do you think that conversation will be going over the next 4 Trump-years?
– Speaking about AI, research and products. May also share about enterprise sales and how to encourage AI adoption in government agencies. One theme I will pay attention to is protectionism in the USA. I hope that Trump will adopt a more measured approach to this rather than execute on exactly what he said during campaign speeches.
3. In your opinion, what is the next major thing to change the world: VR/AR, AI, TransportTech (Hyperloop/Self-driving cars etc) or something else?
– IoT + AI will form the perfect storm to change how we consume services and get things done.
– Looking forward to how VR and AR will change the way we interact with the world.
4. Choose one and why: Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk for president on November 3, 2020?
– Elon Musk // He can help change the world.
5. Stranded on Kahoolawe with only 1 gadget that will work indefinitely – what is your gadget of choice?
– Teleportation machine – that way I can enjoy the exotic location while being able to connect once in a while with civilisation, instantly.
February 27, 2019
February 27, 2019